Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gonna Get Up Early for Once


Today was lovely. My husband brought me breakfast in bed. We watched old movies. I gave him a haircut. We took a walk and marveled at the springtime beauty all around us. We enjoyed a family luncheon with great food and many laughs. Now I'm planning for the week ahead, and man, am I behind on stuff! You know how it feels when you eat a huge meal in the middle of the day and you just want to go to sleep afterward? That's me right now. I'm going to make a really crazy plan for my day tomorrow and go ahead and finish this lovely day the way it started - with rest and simply doing nothing.

Really, there's no reason why anyone should be interested in this.

I'm going to get up early and catch up on the chores that have been piling up. I mean, it's so bad, that I've entertained the idea of hiring a full-time laundress.

Oh, and I never get up early and do housework, so this is just weird.

SCHEDULE:
6:00 - Coffee & watch sunrise
6:15 - Start the laundry
6:30 - Clean the kitchen
7:00 - Get dressed and take the trash out.
7:15 - Switch the laundry
7:30 - Clean a bathroom
7:45 - Mop the kitchen
8:00 - Strip sheets from the bed
8:15 - Sheets in the washer
8:30 - Empty wastebaskets around the house
8:45 - Dust living room and dining room
9:00 - Clean the master bathroom
9:15 - Sheets in the dryer
9:30 - Prep work for the day ahead
10:30 - Sheets back on the bed
11:00 - Resume normal schedule

If you read this, and you don't have anything better to do tomorrow morning, Facebook me (facebook can be a verb) and ask me if I really did this. :) Night-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment